Wednesday, August 1, 2018

A Song of Ice and Fire TMG: Unit Summaries

For any of you out there that may be getting into the A Song of Ice and Fire miniatures game (Game of Thrones), I've put together a PDF with the unit summaries for both Stark and Lannister.  I'll be adding the neutral units as well in the near future to round it out.


Each faction is broken down into a table for combat units, commanders, and characters/attachments.

The PDF can be downloaded from Dropbox here: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zpidx6w45sph1x/asoiaf_unit_summaries_v1.1.pdf?dl=0

Pictures of each table below ...

Lannister Combat Units

Lannister Commanders

Lannister Characters/Attachments

Stark Combat Units

Stark Commanders

Stark Characters/Attachments

Now, I do need to get back to painting some 1/300 ships :-)

5 comments:

  1. Where do you find the time my friend lol!! I can't seem to get anything done these days and you're making QRS's for a game barely a week old!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol ... my garage was overrun for a family thing so I found myself with extra time in front of the computer ... so I did these up :-) But, now I'm back to the painting table :-)

      Delete
  2. So very useful. Many thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. framaroot
    framaroot apk

    my garage was overrun for a family thing so I found myself with extra time in front of the computer...

    ReplyDelete