Saturday, October 14, 2017

Blood and Plunder - French Faction

Next faction up is the French.  This faction has a commander, special character (Francois L'Olonnais), a unit of marins, unit of boucaniers, two units of flibustiers, and two units of milices des caraibes.  I really like how this particular faction came out.  Only one faction left to go - unaligned.

Painted By:  Artmaster Studio

Commander and special character
Francois L'Olonnais

Boucaniers

Flibustiers #1

Flibustiers #2

Marins

Milices des Caraibes #1

Milices des Caraibes #2

10 comments:

  1. Again, great stuff from Artmaster! So I was looking at their site, what level did you go with for your B&P figures - is this the mid-level price range? Because if that is the low-level that's crazy good!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm not suee ... lol. Seriously ... he has been painting for me for so long that I just send him minis and pay the bill when he finishes. I think these are the middle standard (had to go look).

      Delete
  2. What a splendid group...Et François L'Olonnais est magnifique, monsieur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known about Artmaster for a while, not had any work done, but I've admired his ability to paint whatever period is thrown at him, and well. Nice stuff!

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he requires little direction and does amazing work :-)

      Delete
  4. You have to be Artmasters number one customer Jay. Another lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, far from it I'm afraid. They do lovely work :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh, these are really nice and rather tempting!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete