More progress this week and a quick post to cover it. I finished all the initial battlefield extras that I wanted to get done for Waterloo. Now I need to get back to finishing basing infantry and cavalry units. Pictures below of a few things: artillery crews working to replace the barrel on a gun chassis (howitzer), an ammunition caisson, and Napoleon's personal staff.
Still waiting on word that the mats have shipped - looks like I'll not have them or the weekend. I did order 12 additional volley fire lights from Warlord games (I have 16 now ... so this brings me up to 28). I originally used regular cotton balls for the lights, but pillow cotton is lighter, reflects the lights better, and maintains shape better. So, I'll try to replace the original lights cotton and get the new lights done. So ... much ... to ... do!
Anywho ... pictures below.