Sunday, August 18, 2019

Giant Killer Robots

Just a quick update today as I just returned today from being on the road for a week.

The exceptionally talented Mark Brooks has just finished painting up my bots from my Giant Killer Robots (GKR) boardgame, just in time for PacifiCon.

I'm rapidly getting there on the Hoth project, more on that soon, but for now here is some GKR eye candy ...







Insanely awesome.  That's the four base factions plus the two expansion factions.  Now I just need to get the buildings done up proper.

5 comments:

  1. Those are very cool, I love all things robots, especially giant killer ones!

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, agree. If you have not played the game, it is awesome.

      Delete
  2. We're playing this at Pacificon right? :)

    ReplyDelete