Unboxing the Tippi foam cutter.
The Tippi foam cutter with all the blades that are included. I used the wide round blade for the trenches.
I put the fort down on the foam and used a black marker to outline it and mark the trench area.
First trench with some sanding done.
Showing the "first cuts" with the foam cutter ... it takes a few runs to get the trench deep and wide enough.
Foam glued to the MDF base. Note the total area was larger than the standard MDF/foam size so the ends and "front" are additions to the main piece.
Starting the palisade fencing.
I used a dotted line to guide the fence line.
The next update will be the last as I will be done --- and I hope to wrap this up within days ... I still have some time today to get some more done and I figure a couple of weeknights should about do it.