Monday, March 21, 2016

The Chicago Way

As I mentioned in my last post I'm looking forward to the release of the new prohibition era skirmish game from Great Escape Games called The Chicago Way.  If this game is anything like Dead Man's Hand I'll be throwing my hard earned $$ at them.  They've teased us all with some cool pictures of a few of the miniatures.  4Ground will apparently be releasing a range of buildings to support the game and Great Escape Games themselves will be releasing models and vehicles in support of the game.

Familiar faces ...

"He sends one of yours to the hospital - you send one
of his to the morgue.  That's the Chicago way."

"You can get further with a kind word and
a gun than you can with just a kind word."



This should be a great project.  I not only love the movie The Untouchables, but I also watched Boardwalk Empire completely through to its end.  The themed scenarios for this game will be many, although one that I really want to do in the raid on the Canadian boarder in the Untouchables.

The release date is April 16th, right around the corner - I'll be doing a full review of the game.

4 comments:

  1. To see you are all in on this game pleases me to no end!!!!! I Can't wait either! Hopefully some videos for GameTime in the near future *wink, wink* ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you played the campaign portion yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you played the campaign portion yet?

    ReplyDelete