Thursday, September 3, 2020

Empires at War (v4.2) - Major Update

It's been a while and a lot of work but I think I'm closing in on the "final" version of Empires at War.  Play testing has been completed (but is always ongoing) - many years and revisions have gone by on this.  I'll be porting the changes over to the ACW (This Hallowed Ground) and AWI (Liberty or Death) rules over the next month.

You can download Empires at War (v4.2) here.

The core of the rules are presented in a "quick reference/crib sheet" style. Also included are a large number of army lists that can be considered a baseline for the many different nations that fought during the Napoleonic wars.

I've included pictures of the various unit formations as well to add clarity.

I'll be running a Napoleonic game this week using the new version.

Screenshots below of the core pages.







4 comments:

  1. Great stuff my friend! So when exactly is Osprey printing the rules 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, would have to write a proper book ... hummm

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the latest update on rules Jay:)

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete