Sunday, February 11, 2024

Warhammer Old World - New Units

A mix of Dwarf and Orc and Goblin units today.  Steady progress on these armies is being made.  First up is a unit of Dwarf Longbeards with a Dwarf King leading them.  A couple of units of Irondrakes, and near the bottom a couple of Gyrocopters and a Gyrobomber.

A Mangler Squid, two Squig Herds, and a Giant add to the growing Orc and Goblin army.

I have an Elegoo Phecda laser engraver/cutter that I'm using to cut all the bases and movement trays from 2mm MDF.  So far so good on that front.

I'm also cutting out the magic spell cards for each of the lores.

Steady progress towards my first game is being made.  My armies for the Dwarves, Empire, Night Goblins, Orcs, and Skaven are coming together nicely.  More pictures to follow as units get based and finished up.

1 comment: