I'm hunkering down to go full ACME basing factory to get through this pile of nearly ready to play stuff.
Right now I'm getting all the Ceasarian Romans and Gallic warbands on bases for a game I'm hosting at PacifiCon in late August.
A little preview of that below. A Roman legion unit and a medium Gallic warband.
Some command bases below.
I'm also going to be running an Ork Killrig game at PacifiCon using simplified Gaslands rules.
I created dashboards for the two Killrigs and eight player dashboards with changable vehicle cards.
Did these dashboards using my laser cutter and ChatGPT to render the art. Painted the gear boxes. The shifter is magnetized.
This is tge same game Adam Clark ran at this past KublaCon (see that post from late May/eaely June for pictures). Adam did it in 20mm, my game is using 32mm (full Warhammer 40k sized Ork vehicles).
These are the two Killrigs.
I'm also painting up my "ravine" set I have. This will be in the middle of the table. The Killrigs are moving down the table trying to get off the other end while the players work to destroy the Killrigs before they make it. There will be a bridge, but players can also attempt to jump the ravine.
I have a few other projects simply needing some basing attention before they get to the tabletop and allow me to play some new games and periods. But will save that for another day.
Happy gaming!
No comments:
Post a Comment