Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Blog Improvement - A New Poll

Hello everyone,

I'd like to make sure my blog is providing enjoyment for others.  To that end I've created a poll that is now available (right side and top of your screen) for you to vote on what you would like to see more of from me.  I've allowed the selection of multiple answers.

Please take just a moment of your time to take the poll - I really do appreciate it.

I will really take the results of this poll to heart and do my best to make this blog more relevant and interesting to all of you.  I do hope you've all enjoyed what you've seen to date.  I look forward to keeping things going for a long time to come!

Last, but not least, thank you to every single one of you who pursue my ramblings (or just look at the pictures) on a regular basis - I draw inspiration to keep going with these projects from your comments and page views - so thanks!

Best regards,

Jay

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put "Keep doing what your doing" in there! It's easier to check that box as opposed to checking the first five! I think it's great to have such a wide variety of games you post about - you've personally got me to buy into two systems I easily would have missed otherwise (one of which, Dead Man's Hand, is completely consuming me right now!).
    Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! Excellent, thanks Ivor ... this is great feedback :-) I glad (sorry?) to be spending your money ... but those games are so darn fun! :-)

      Delete
  2. Keep doing what you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete