Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Blog Improvement Poll Results

Thank you to each and every one of your who voted on the poll for "blog improvement" - I will do my best to bring you more of what you want to see.  There was a total of 78 votes cast - huzzah!

The question put forward was: "What would you like to see more of from my blog?"

Based on the total number of votes cast, here is how the answers break down:
  1. Keep doing what you're doing. (24 votes | 30.77%)
  2. Terrain and miniature building/painting "how to" posts. (17 votes | 21.79%)
  3. Pictures of completed terrain and miniatures. (15 votes | 19.23%)
  4. Convention and battle reports. (13 votes | 16.67%)
  5. Product reviews and recommendations. (9 votes | 11.54%)
The numbers are different if you look at the number of people who votes vs. the number of votes (since multiple selection was allowed).  Some more interesting numbers when you look at the same data based on "people" (32 people submitted one or more votes) as opposed to votes:
  1. Keep doing what you're doing. (75%)
  2. Terrain and miniature building/painting "how to" posts. (53%)
  3. Pictures of completed terrain and miniatures. (46%)
  4. Convention and battle reports. (40%)
  5. Product reviews and recommendations. (28%)
I'm happy to see that most are happy with what I've done to date.  I saw the trend for #2 and decided to start by posting the 7th Cavalry painting guide for Dead Man's Hand as a start.  I have another stone wall set from Architects of War I need to paint up so I figured I could do that as the next one.  For #3, I've got lots more pictures I need to take and post up of finished stuff - so stay tuned for that.

Should be an exciting year for gaming and I look forward to continuing the journey with you all!

Thanks!

Jay

5 comments:

  1. heres my two pennies worth. Do what you enjoy and if you get inspiration, indulge. Oh and when all else fails, remember pizza corner, or Wing night at Your Fathers Moustache

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh man ... Wing night ... I miss wing night ... and Keith's ... good to hear Your Fathers Moustache is still around. Deep fried peperoni with honey mustard sauce was also good. Pizza corner ... lol ... never been there at 4:30am ;-)

      Delete
    2. yeah I didn't make there on my last trip home in 2013. Even my Japanese wife enjoyed the pepperoni

      Delete
    3. I need to get home this year or next. I wonder if King of Donair is still around?

      Delete
  2. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    Hbse result 2018

    ReplyDelete