Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dead Man's Hand - Three New Gangs Painted

I actually painted up these three gangs for KublaCon this past May but just get around to taking pictures and doing the post until now.  I added three gangs to my collection:  Pinkertons, US Cavalry and Outlaws (already have Desperados and Lawmen).  Some of you may recall me posting the step-by-step painting guide for one of the US Cavalry models.

I'm really happy with how they came out ... yes, I exaggerate the eyes as it looks nice (to me) when on the tabletop (but looks very odd/overdone in the pictures).

So ... on to the pictures ...

Pinkertons

These guys fill out my good guy gangs and are great for stage coach or bank robbery scenarios.  I used a unique coloured scarf or tie for each model so I can tell them apart.

Painting:  Jay White (me)








Outlaws

These guys fill out my bad guy gangs.

Painting: Jay White (me)








US Cavalry

More good guys here.  I know the scarfs are not historically all yellow - but I like uniformity and it makes me happier to have them this way.

Painting:  Jay White (me)








There you have it ... three new gangs to add to the pile.  I do have more to paint here but have prioritized other projects for the moment.  Looking forward to playing more Dead Man's Hand over the summer.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I like what you did with the Charlie Prince figure, and I'm with you regarding the cavalry scarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful details...excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, had fun painting them :-)

      Delete
  3. Great work, I really like whet you did with them.

    ReplyDelete