Sunday, December 27, 2015

Modern British Vehicles

I just put the finishing touches on two British vehicles and took some pictures to post.  My British force is smaller than my USMC force but I did need at least one tank and an infantry fighting vehicle so that's what has been added now.  Pictures below of the Challenger II and Warrior.  Both models are from Empress Miniatures and are just outstanding kits.

Lighting of the shadows came out odd ... gotta work on that (for the pictures, not the painting ... the shading is more subtle in person).

Challenger II
Empress Miniatures

Challenger 2
Empress Miniatures

Challenger II
Empress Miniatures

Warrior
Empress Miniatures

Warrior
Empress Miniatures

Warrior
Empress Miniatures

That does it for now ... more games planned this week as my workplace is shutdown between now and new years.  I'm going to play another Bolt Action modern game and perhaps break out my Dead Man's Hand stuff ... or M&T ... or something else ... not sure yet ... too many choices!

2 comments:

  1. I see what you're saying about the shading. The yellow and Iraqi sand contrast is, um, striking.

    Other than that, wow, these look great!

    Sorta sad they don't use the sexy WWII div/brig/reg markings anymore.

    ReplyDelete