Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dead Man's Hand Quick References

Hello all,

Although the quick reference sheet (QRS) provided by Great Escape Games for Dead Man's Hand is ok, I felt I wanted/needed a more complete quick reference for the rules and gangs that included some of the easily overlooked rules of the game.  To that end I've built out a rules reference (two pages that can make one double-sided rules reference) and a gang reference (two pages as well).  The only gang not represented on my gang reference are the Citizens.  I've included official errata rules changes as appropriate (for example, I added the carbine to the weapons table).

Below you can see the images of the pages.  If you email me at sotek486@yahoo.com I'd be happy to send you the PDF or PPTX (I built these in Microsoft PowerPoint).  Space was a bit tight but I think I've got it done well enough to understand it ... it was challenging cramming it all in two pages.

UPDATE:  Great Escape Games has been so kind as to post these up on their site for me ... you can get the files from here (under DEAD MAN's HAND Quick Reference Sheets - the "complete" references).





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks - let me know if you spot any typos ... I think I got most of them :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm sure you've heard by now that there are some Down Under gangs coming soon. When I was organizing my cards the other day, I realized that the Jayhawkers and Bushwackers weren't on your list. With the Down Under gangs, the Citizens, Jayhawkers, and Bushwackers that's almost another whole sheet, front and back again! :)

      Delete
    3. lol ... yup ... I've already got the second gang sheet done with the Jayhawkers and Bushwackers ... gotta add the civilians and then just waiting for the down under guys :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sending me your Reference Sheets, they are great, Looking forward to seeing the new set you have in the works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all sir! I just notice that Great Escape Games has posted them up on the downloads page for DMH. I'll have an update to the gang reference ... but may wait to add the "down under" gangs that are due out shortly.

      Delete