Thursday, March 21, 2019

Blast Markers - Napalm/Air Strikes

Just a quick one today - figured I'd share/spread the word - I just got my blast markers in from Bud's Blast Markers and I have to say they are AWESOME.  Bud uses tea lights with different colours - and fibre optics to create the markers.  A great addition to my collection (I picked up 5 of the napalm explosions).

You can buy these (and more) from here:

https://www.budsblastmarkers.com/product-page/napalm-explosion-with-fiber-optics

A couple of pictures below of one of the napalm explosions (he does regular explosions as well).

Kaboom!

Kerplow!

14 comments:

  1. Those are cool! I need to get some for my Star Wars Bolt Action project. Do post any updates if that four page sheet you shared changed.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Kevin, no updates just yet ... working well so far.

      Delete
  2. Those are great! I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all this is Bud of Buds blast markers and I just came across this little write up today thank you for the kind words about my markers I'm glad to hear you are happy with them the pictures look awesome thanks again, Bud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bud makes some amazing products, not just the best blast markers!!!

    ReplyDelete