Friday, July 16, 2021

WW2 Canadian Armour

My WW2 Canadian armour is finished, painted by the excellent Erik (Bud) Sims.  This all goes for my Normandie project with tge Canadians fighting against the 12th SS and 21st Panzer.

In addition to the Canadian stuff, the last of my German stuff is also done ...

So all the vehicles are done now.  I'm selling off most my old armour for the Germans.  The last part of this project is to get the reinforce platoon sized formations painted up for the SS and Canadians.

8 comments:

  1. Nice collection of armored vehicles. Congrats on getting reinforcement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look absolutely brilliant Jay! Erik really did a great job 😀 Fingers crossed we'll see them get on the table before the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can manage to get them on the table ... if for nothing else than maybe a game of What a Tanker :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work on these. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's great Jay, is that Canadian armor is more sexy than German armor, which is not usually the case for Europe W2. The finish Eric puts on these models for both sides is superb! Can't wait to see what you do with the infantry and support, like artillery and other vehicles. Hope you got someone picked out to paint the infantry for both sides. 12th SS, grrr...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree - the Canadian armour is awesome! Excellent work all around. I think the famous Mr. Dake will likely be the target of the infantry formations :-)

      Delete