Saturday, April 8, 2023

Morgul Knights for War of the Ring

Another small batch from Bohdan.  A regiment of Morgul.Knights will be taking the field to terrorize the people of Gondor!  The regiment is 6 bases (18 figures).

In other news, life has been so busy lately.  I'm coaching High School Volleyball which is a major time committment.  Between that, work, and occasionally sleeping I've not had much hobby time.

That being said, I need to find the time as I have a lot of LOTR basing to do before I host a large War of the Ring game at KublaCon.  I'm just now finally cleaning up from the February game I hosted so i can lay out all the LOTR models to get the basing machine going ...

Anyways, enough of my ramblings and on to a few pictures.
Lots of finished regiment pictures coming for several factions as I have a large backlog of basing to do.

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful work- I look forward to seeing them all based up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just about done ... soooo much basing to do but making steady progress :-)

      Delete