Monday, September 17, 2012

More French Progress

I was able to wrap up two more units of French regulars and another Indian unit.  Next up is the two units of Compagnie Franches de la Marine then that does it for the stuff I have painted at this point.

Indians

French Regulars

French Regulars

Regiment de Royal-Roussillon
 
Regiment de Royal-Roussillon

Regiment de Royal-Roussillon

Indian Allies

 
 I hope to wrap up the two units of Compagnie Franches de la Marine tomorrow night and I just might be able to get a game of Muskets and Tomahawks in on Thursday night!

2 comments:

  1. Look great. These are warlord figs, right? Did you use the banner poles they came with for the flags the box came with? Or did you shrink them when you copied them. Poles in box seem too short to me. Love your stuff, thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chad,

      Mostly Warlord (Conquest) miniatures. I have some Redoubt, Galloping Major, and Northstar figures as well (Canadian Milita, Highlanders, and civilians mostly).

      For banners I use wire pike poles (available from Warlord) and GMB Designs banners (paper). The French banner tops are from Front Rank.

      Delete